Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: Where have you gone?

Hard to believe that another new year is upon us. It seems like it just turned 2008 a few months ago. I suppose a lot has happened to us personally during this year--we just enjoyed a family cruise, so that sticks out clearly for a good memory of 2008. I hope 2009 will be better for everyone than the last quarter of the economy--and with this new president that was elected--I'll be praying for his success. Since I don't blog often (I forget that I have one), I will write again in 2009 when something of significance happens. Goodbye 2008, too bad you can't stay longer.

2 comments:

Justin said...

John,
My name is Justin Deweese and I am a Professional Speaker and a Church Planter from Chattanooga, TN. I love Jesus and love to communicate His Word. If you need someone to speak in a relevant, engaging, funny, life changing way to your students and encourage them in God’s Word, I would love the opportunity. I would love to attend a D-Now, summer camp or any other event you may have. Check out www.justindeweese.com and you can listen to an audio or video message. God bless and Happy New Year. Nice Blog. Cute kid, we have 2 girls Kylie 2 and Abigail 8 months.

john mcclung said...

Thanks Justin--I don't blog often enough--but Twitter daily.

Thanks for the info--I will keep that in mind.